11700, Wilton TLT/SP-50, 2" Jaw Width, 2" Jaw Opening, 1-5/16" Jaw Depth
Wilton 11700 TLT/SP-50 3AXIS Tilting Vise 2 Inch Jaw Width, 2 Inch Jaw Opening
Wilton's line of 3 Axis Machine Vises are perfect for applications that require machining on an angle. These high precision vises are constructed of close grained, high tensile alloy castings. All boast 90 degree vertical and 180 degree horizontal indexing, 360 degree swivel base, and 90 degree tilting range, all backed by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- Ergonomically designed all steel handles with spring loaded ball attachment
- Durable polychromatic finish
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- No jaw tilt
- Accurately indexed for 3 way angular work
- All ground surfaces are made to close accuracies
- 360° swivel base
- 45° tilting range on either side
- 90° vertical indexing
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
- Model Number: TLT/SP-50
- Brand: Wilton
- Height: 5.6 inch
- Width: 5.1 inch
- Length: 9 inch
- Jaw Depth: 1 "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 2 "
- Lead screw (Dia.): ½ "
- Opening Capacity Max: 2 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0 "