11803, Wilton TLT/SP-125, 5" Jaw Width, 5" Jaw Opening, 1-3/4" Jaw Depth
Wilton 11803 TLT/SP-125 3AXIS Tilting Vise 5 Inch Jaw Width, 5 Inch Jaw Opening
Perfect vise for 3-axis jobs in milling, driling, grinding, shaping and jig boring
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- Ergonomically designed all steel handles with spring loaded ball attachment
- Durable polychromatic finish
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- No jaw tilt
- Accurately indexed for 3 way angular work
- All ground surfaces are made to close accuracies
- 360° swivel base
- 45° tilting range on either side
- 90° vertical indexing
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
- Model Number: TLT/SP-125
- Brand: Wilton
- Height: 12 inch
- Width: 11 inch
- Length: 17.5 inch
- Jaw Depth: 1¾ "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 5 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 5 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0 "
Write Your Own Review