14590, Wilton 10-FC, "O" Series Bridge C-Clamp - Full Closing Spindle, 0" - 10-1/2" Jaw Opening, 4-1/8" Throat Dep
14581, Wilton 8-FC, "O" Series Bridge C-Clamp - Full Closing Spindle, 0" - 8-1/2" Jaw Opening, 4-1/8" Throat Depth
Wilton® Brute Force™ Bridge C-Clamps are ideal for heavy construction and fabrication. Brute Force C-Clamps boast a drop forged frame, black oxide coating, and clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs. Spindles are full length, machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened. Square spindle heads stand up to heavy wrench tightening.
- The full closing, extra heavy duty models are designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
- Type Full Closing Spindle
- Opening Capacity Max (In.) 0 - 10-1/2
- Throat Depth (In.) 3-15/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.) 35,000
- Spindle Diameter (In.) 1-1/4
- Spindle Assembly # 7151
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.