21036B, Wilton Grade B 10 Lb Head, 36" B.A.S.H Sledge Hammer
20830B, Wilton Grade B 8 Lb Head, 30" B.A.S.H Sledge Hammer
At Wilton, we are on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we're proud to introduce the world's safest and most durable Grade B sledge hammers and spike maul. These include our Unbreakable® Handle Technology, a safety plate for head retention, and a no-slip low-vibration rubber grip. All designs are in line with Plan 13-08 and 3-08 from AREMA (The American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association). With the Wilton B.A.S.H® backed by our $1,000 Guarantee, we put our money where our mouth is.
- Grade B Alloy Head (51-55 HRC) – Designed in line with AREMA Plan 13-08
- Unbreakable® Handle Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- Anti-Vibe Neck – Thick rubber neck absorbs vibration during striking, reducing operator fatigue
- No-Slip Grip - Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking
- Handle length 36”
- Overall length 38"
- Head material Grade B Alloy
- Head weight 10 lbs
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.