22115, Wilton Junior C-Clamp w/ Nylon Tip 1-1/4” Opening Capacity
22115, Wilton Junior® C-Clamp w/ Nylon Tip 1-1/4” Opening Capacity
Wilton Junior® clamps are super small and super tough. Junior clamps feature clamping pressure up to 550 lbs, heat treated forged steel frames, zinc plated steel spindles, an osciallating head and option nylon caps to protect work surface.
- Ductile / malleable iron castings are desired for close work in pattern and mold making
- Used extensively in the aircraft / aerospace industry because of their weight to strength ratio
- Opening Capacity Max (In.) 0 - 1-1/4
- Throat Depth (In.) 1-3/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.) 550
- Spindle Diameter (In.) 1/4
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.