41423, Wilton1422C, 140 Series C-Clamp, 0" - 2-1/2" Jaw Opening, 1-7/16" Throat Depth
Wilton 41423 140 Series C-Clamp, 0" - 2-1/2" Jaw Opening, 1-7/16" Throat Depth
Wilton 140 Series Carriage C-Clamps are ideal for light industrial, woodworking and repair applications. They feature clamping pressure up to 1700 lbs, a black oxide coating, oscillating head, and sliding cross pin handle.
- Rugged ductile iron frames with black oxide spindle, swivel pads and sliding cross pin handle
- Designed for the home craftsman, woodworker and light industrial service
- Oscillating head
- Wilton's heaviest-duty carriage clamp available
- Type Standard
- Opening Capacity Max (In.) 0 - 2-1/2
- Throat Depth (In.) 1-7/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.) 850
- Spindle Diameter (In.) 3/8
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.