COVID-19: A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
Last Updated: May 29, 2020
We are happy to announce that our showroom is now open to the St. Louis public to serve the professional tradesmen, hospitals and other industries who rely on our machinery and consumables to keep their businesses up and running. In an effort to be good stewards of our space, we ask that customers entering our showroom wear masks and follow safe social distancing.
Thank you for your patience as our orders have increased significantly, and we work hard to try to fulfill them within 24-48 hours as usual. However, depending on the order, we may ship partial orders more frequently and shipments may be delayed.
Our in-house customer service and sales representatives are working hard and still available via phone and email to answer any questions and concerns that you may have during this time. As call volumes have increased, we appreciate your patience as we do our best to respond in a timely manner.
We will continue to make updates here of any changes from our suppliers that will affect you:
- Kreg saws are being fulfilled in the order of the date the order was placed but are expecting delays up to 4-5 weeks.
- Laguna bandsaw blades are experiencing significant delays from the manufacturer. Please call for updates on specific blades.
- Festool is behind in sending Large and XL t-shirts that we give free with a tool purchase. We will ship them out as soon as we get them in.
- Festool shipments are delayed 5-7 days; however, we keep a deep stock of the products and should have a minimal outage.
- The Festool Kapex + UG Extension Set promotion is postponed; however, we are still taking preorders and will continue to honor the promotion. They are expected to ship sometime between August & September.
Supply chain interruptions have forced Festool to postpone the promotion until they build ample inventory. Unfortunately with the situation at hand, it could be a few weeks or a few months.
If you already placed a pre-order and you haven’t heard from us or have any questions, please call us at 800-365-6677.
We are taking the coronavirus seriously in the precautions that we are taking in operating our business to keep our employees and customers safe. We have implemented procedures to ensure CDC guidelines are being met with safe social distancing.
As a family-owned small business ourselves, our top priority is to help keep other small businesses open and operational while keeping everyone safe. We thank our customers for shopping on our e-commerce sites and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Beaver Industrial Supply